Besides being a phobia all-star, they’re kind of a big deal.
How to get rid of spiders? This is one of the biggest issues homeowners may have. All though we don’t like to admit it, spiders actually are a good pest, as they will kill other insects that can be harmful to us.
That said, we still don’t want to see them all the time, if at all. It’s not a comforting thing knowing that there are spiders under the same roof that you are.
Some simple ways to eliminate spiders;
- Sealing all ways into the home
- Reducing clutter
- Vacuuming any food particles or residue that would attract other bugs that would then attract spiders
- Natural or chemical insecticides that target spiders
- Outside of your home prevention
- Remove any foliage that is in contact or against the home
- Store firewood away from the home
- Because the light attracts bugs, finding appropriate outdoor lighting that does not attract bugs will also help keep spiders away
Spiders are a unique pest to deal with and will give anyone the creeps. They can be very persistent and hardy to deal with too. Call us at Quad City Pest Control and we will professionally and efficiently help remove your pest problem.